CREATING A COURSE PROPORTIONALITY REPORT
Create a course(s) proportionality report to verify enrollment with respect to gender, race/ethnicity and program status of students.
- Navigate to the Reports Manage Application
- Navigate to the Course Proportionality Report using
Create New Report → District Reports → Course Enrollment Proportionality Report
- Select “Build Report”
- Complete the fields as required. The following is a sample uses all Science course that are cross credited in CTE. The report will enrollment have proportionality with respect to gender, race/ethnicity and several programs.
- Select Save and Generate (in the upper right)
- Give the report a name and again select Save and Generate
- The report will begin to generate, and you will be notified when the report is ready for download. The report will include the actual PDF of results and a validation report that will give you student by student details on how the report was generated.