Here are the instructions on how to create an email rule to organize all of your SchoolData.net communications into one tidy place when using Google Inbox.
- Log into Google Inbox (https://inbox.google.com)
- Scroll to the bottom of your folders on the left and click “Create new...”
- Name the label
- You will be taken to the settings screen for this folder, Click “ADD”
- Enter *@schooldata.net in the “From” box, and then click SAVE
- Once you have made any final configurations to this label, click CLOSE
Congratulations, you have successfully created an email rule to automatically parse all of your messages in Google Inbox!