Student Data Grids Release Notes - 2.7.0 - 03/09/2018
*** Featured Feature
- [SDG-64] - When configuring Assessments Data Columns, Highest Performance Level and Lowest Performance Level are now available selections. ***
- [SDG-281] - With an SDS application key run followed by a nightly migration, teacher email addresses may be added. This feature assists when exporting to other platforms. ***
- [SDG-504] - "Total Effective Absences" column has been added to Yearly Attendance configuration selections.
- [SDG-561] - Users are now able to Freeze and Pin both columns and rows of output spreadsheet.
- [SDG-366] - Attendance Detail Configuration: Last N days is returning data for N+1 days. (10 days returns 11) adjusted to -N-1 (10 days returns 10).
- [SDG-634] - Castle Rock and Battle Ground School Administrators are able to see student identity when 'isSecure' is enabled.
- [SDG-703] - Ellensburg Data Grids not received
- [SDG-708] - ELL SDG Not Scheduling
- [SDG-711] - Student Data Grids are now allowing schedule saves
- [SDG-731] - Cloning Formula columns Clones Multiple Different columns
- [SDG-738] - Column Configuration's columns overlap beneath card header
- [SDG-741] - Collaborate Tab missing styling
- [SDG-742] - Troubleshoot Tutoring Referrals SDG
- [SDG-516], [SDG-517] - Added "Total Absences" column to Yearly Attendance configuration - DB ticket
- [SDG-656] - Selah - Set up Data Grids for Title 1, F/R, SPED.