[updated 2/11/15 dmr]
The PLC (Professional Learning Community) menu has two columns: Meetings and Members/Resources.
- Edit Task button allows the user to enter information on the task. See Task Overview and Options article for more info in how.
- View Task button is available for those that have 'read only' access to a task because either the task is marked 'completed' or the task wasn't setup for them to edit it.
1. Click the + Add PLC Team Member button to start adding
2. Search for their name, typing in part and hitting enter on the keyboard.
3. Select +Add As Member or +Add As Mentor.
4. When finished, select Done Adding Members.
If a member needs to be removed, select the Remove button to the right of their name and clicking Yes, Remove Them.
Anything that had been shared with them will be removed from their Task list or Resources list. (see Sharing with PLC Members below)
Sharing with PLC Members
PLC meeting tasks have an additional option that other tasks don't: Share W/ my PLC Members.
When editing a PLC Meeting, the Evaluatee clicks Share W/ my PLC Members the task is added to the task lists for all the PLC Members on that Evaluatee's Member list as a 'Shared' task. Everyone on the Member list now has the ability to add to the same task for all to see.
- Shared Task displayed on another Evaluatee's Task List
- Shared Task displayed on another Evaluatee's Task View:
- Click the Upload PLC Team Resources
- Click Choose File and select from the files in your computer folders
- Click Upload
- Evaluatee with resources shared with them
- Evaluatee that is the owner of the shared resource.