[created 10/18/16 dmr]
How does the task list end up with duplicate tasks when my Position Level is switched?
- 1st: Tasks from the OLD position level that had been EDITED are made 'not required' and tagged with the old position level name
- 2nd: Tasks from the OLD position level that were NEVER EDITED are removed.
- 3rd: Tasks from the NEW position level are added to the task list.
Example task with 'old position level' tag:
I don't want duplicate tasks, how do I merge and clean up my task list?
Steps to use the Import Task Info button:
Depending on who filled in the task, it's possible the Evaluatee and Evaluator will BOTH have to step through this process for the tasks they have the permission to edit/add data.
1. Click 'Import Task Info'
2. Click the task to be imported to the current task (this will also include previous year's tasks)
3. A warning appears, if you are sure you want to replace the data from the current task with the selected task, then click 'Copy Data'.
4. Once you have verified all data is copied to the new task that is needed, you can then click the delete task button on the OLD task. NOTE: There is NO UNDO when a task is deleted.
For more information on Tasks, visit the Task Overview & Options Help Article