The “Hotfixes - Summer 2014” version of Evaluations resolved many bug fixes, and added many improvements, the most notable are:
- Added functionality for copying task data through the use of an “Import Data” button.
- Multiple warning messages are displayed when disconnected from the Internet; this decreases the changes of users not saving Notepad correctly.
- The Monitor role is now read-only and is allowed to view all Evaluators and Evaluatees throughout the entire Evaluation process.
Please see below for a complete list of improvements, bug fixes, and new features:
- Added the ability to delete Monitor role through the Admin page. [EVALUATION-391]
- Red warning bar for when the user is disconnected from the Internet.
- If the user is disconnected from the internet while writing notes on the Notepad, a popover will display allowing users to copy their notes manually.
- Ability to Copy Tasks through the “Import Data” button. Files, Charts, Form Notes, Criteria designations/selections are all copied, while all other data is not. (NotePad, Sharing options, Evaluator Notes, etc)
- A yellow warning bar is displayed in the bottom of the application for all users with the roll of Monitor, which displays a message to the Monitor that the Evaluation process is read only. [EVALUATION-372]
- If “Allow Commentary" is enabled, and the Evaluation has not been shared, a warning message is returned to the user to enable sharing. [EVALUATION-380]
- The Annual Summary no longer displays "Unsupported Focus" language for Comprehensive. [EVALUATION-386]
- The “View Historical Data" selector now defaults to current year after navigating to a new Evaluatee. [EVALUATION-399]
- In an Evaluation’s notepad, a user is no longer able to click “Done” until a confirmation is returned that Notepad notes have been successfully saved.
- Marking a Self Evaluation complete no longer shares the task with the Evaluator. [EVALUATION-376]
- The last commentary field is no longer copying into all commentary sections across the whole Evaluation.
- The Summary no longer errors when some data collection items are associated to a criteria. [EVALUATION-383]
- Annual Summary – Calculations for Preliminary Summative Rating and Student Growth Impact are now working for a Comprehensive position. [EVALUATION-385]
- User is now able to delete evidence (charts or files) that has been added to a task. [EVALUATION-389] [EVALUATION-374]
- [Notepad is now saving recorded text. [EVALUATION-395]
- After returning to the Evaluator Dashboard, the current year is now the default selection. [EVALUATION-397]
- Changing the position of an Evaluatee, now effects the current year only. [EVALUATION-398]
- Commentary for an Evaluation is now saving for each individual commentary field.
- Monitors can no longer edit, or modify Evaluation tasks. (As they are a read-only role) [EVALUATION-370]
- Monitors are now able to view previous years annual summary.
- Another task cannot be selected until the previously selected task is completely loaded.