Summer 2014 version of Evaluations adds many new features, the most notable are:
The new Monitor role that can oversee Evaluators.
Tasks can now be tied to a Criteria, so that all of its data (notes, files, and charts) is associated to that Criteria on the Summary.
Also the Evaluator can now allow the Evaluatee to add Commentary to their Evaluation.
We have also added many improvements, along with some bug fixes. Below is the complete list of enhancements, bug fixes, and new features.
- Evaluator Dashboard has been redesigned.
- Task statuses can be viewed at a glance.
- Added a school-year selector to view historical evaluations.
- All notes and attachments from a single task can be associated to a single criteria, while being displayed in the Annual Summary.
- Added an Evaluation Framework link.
- Changed the naming of the “Show Child-Criteria” viewing option toggle to “Show Sub-Criteria.”
- When printing, the signature box does not appear on a separate page unless space permits this from happening.
- The summary tab does not reload after adding final criterion notes.
- Task templates can now link to a document.
- Added a message to notify users that required tasks cannot be deleted.
- Internet Explorer now truncates the title of a growth goal.
- Unsaved notes in the Task View are no longer lost after selecting Nav Links
Evaluatees can now add PLC members.
Data Extracts Tab
Changed the naming conventions from Data Reports Tab to Data Extracts Tab.
Added a footer to the Data Extracts Tab.
Student Growth Tab
Enabled “Add to new/existing student group” to the Student Growth Chart.
Evaluation Task View
Allowed the Evaluatee to add Commentary to an Evaluators Evaluation Task through a new commentary button
- Added user role of Monitor that oversees Evaluators
- The Evaluator can share the notepad with Evaluatee
- If Data Collection items are now “required”, then the user must populate these fields in order to mark the task “Complete”
- Print Preview more accurately corresponds with the physical printout.
- All criteria and sub-criteria are no longer being shown as student growth.
- Printing a task now displays the Evaluatee’s name and position level on printout.
- Optimized the Summary loading speed through the addition of a background loading popover