The Evaluator Dashboard lists the Evaluatees assigned to an Evaluator. Only evaluators will be able to access the Evaluator Dashboard Only and make changes to any Evaluatee's options.
Each evaluatee listed on the Evaluator Dashboard displays their tasks with an icon representing each task. If you hover over the icon for a task, it will display the name of the task and if it is required.
|Due Date has passed|
|Due Date has not passed or task hasn't been marked complete|
Icons darker are REQUIRED tasks.
Icons faded are NOT required.
Viewing an Evalutee's Yearly Evaluation
- Click the Evaluatee's name on the list to access their task list and other data on just the one Evaluatee.
Toggling the Evaluator Dashboard
- Click the Evaluator Dashboard button in the upper right of the screen if you have accessed an individual Evaluatee's task list.
Changing an Evaluatee's Position Level (Level/Year):
- Select the new position from the "Level/Year" Menu on any evaluatee.
- A warning will pop-up warning you that if you do this the task list will update.
- 1st: Tasks from the OLD position level that had been EDITED are made 'not required' and tagged with the old position level name
- 2nd: Tasks from the OLD position level that were NEVER EDITED are removed.
- 3rd: Tasks from the NEW position level are added to the task list.
Changing an Evaluatee's Evaluator
- Select the new evaluator from the "Evaluator" menu on any Evaluatee.
- A warning will pop-up warning you that the Evaluatee will be removed from your dashboard. Click Continue if you wish to continue.