Extract data from wa.portal.airast.org
- Go to wa.portal.airast.org
- Select Test Coordinators
- Select Online Reporting System
- Login with your previously assigned username and password
- Select Score Reports
- From the tabs, select Reports & Files and then Retrieve Student Results
- Report Type, from the drop down select "Student Data"
- For the Test, select Smarter IAB
- For the Download Format select Excel; confirm remaining fields are:
- Step 1 settings should be:
- Administration: desired school year
- Test Grade: All Grades
- Download Format: Excel
- Filter by: All
- District: District name
- School: All
- Log into Homeroom Admin: [districtname].schooldata.net/admin
- Select Uploads => Upload Assessment Scores => Automatic Score Loader / Review Uploads
- From the Select Loader drop-down, choose the appropriate school year "SBA IAB 2016-2017 Zip File Loader" (or for previous year data use "SBA IAB 2015-2016 Zip File Loader")
- From the Select Assessment Score File(s) to Upload, navigate to the SBA IAB file you saved in Step 12 above and choose the file
- Submit for validation.
- Review validation report by clicking Validation Report button - if there are any items the appear in error or scores to have been skipped, please email email@example.com for assistance in sorting it out.
- The Validation Report shows which grade levels contain data to be imported and how many rows of data will be imported.
- Provides also if any SSIDs aren't valid or tests aren't recognize and skipped.
UPDATED: 12/1/2016 dmr