Download data from the OSPI EDS website: https://eds.ospi.k12.wa.us/Login.aspx
- Sign-in to your EDS account.
- Click My Applications on the menu bar.
- Choose CAA / CIA Database from the list.
- Choose your school district from the Organization drop down list. Click Next. (this step is only if you have access to multiple districts)
- Choose Graduation Database from the top menu.
- Leave the default School Year (it should be the current year unless you have not yet submitted a current school file to CEDARS. If not the current year, after selecting the year click 'Search').
- When data is displayed, click Download. NOTE: If you are unable to download the Excel file, please go back and download the Comma Separated (CSV) file.
Prepare & Upload File
The file must be opened and saved before uploading. Using the file, follow these steps.
- To upload, go to (one of two locations):
- Homeroom Admin =>> Assessments =>> CAA-CIA =>> Add CAA CIA Record
- or, Uploads => Add CAA CIA Record
Last Edit: January 26th, 2017, AM