This handout gives the user step by step instructions on how to log in, navigate to the assessment widget, select a student group, select an assessment, and analyze the data, manipulate it, and create groups based on the results.
Articles in this section
- Edmonds Homeroom Video Tutorials
- Basic User - Creating a student group
- Basic User - Looking up an Assessment Set on a student group handout
- Basic User - Looking up one Assessment on a student group handout
- Basic User - Student Spotlight Handout
- Shoreline Homeroom Training Video Series
- Homeroom How To documents - Battle Ground
- Handout: Finding assessment results for teachers
- Bellingham-Homeroom Initial Log In
- Historic Scores for New Students Now Available in WAMS!