The attached handout gives the user step by step instructions from logging in, to navigating the student spotlight, as well as a list of the widget tools so that the user can view all data on a student in one place.
Articles in this section
- Edmonds Homeroom Video Tutorials
- Basic User - Creating a student group
- Basic User - Looking up an Assessment Set on a student group handout
- Basic User - Looking up one Assessment on a student group handout
- Basic User - Student Spotlight Handout
- Shoreline Homeroom Training Video Series
- Homeroom How To documents - Battle Ground
- Handout: Finding assessment results for teachers
- Bellingham-Homeroom Initial Log In
- Historic Scores for New Students Now Available in WAMS!